Walking down the path of love is no easy task. But when you are ready to give love a second chance, you might as well do it in a much efficient way. Ask the following questions and you will get to know you partner much better than you imagined.
1. Where were you born?
Questions are intended conversation starters. The ice may be broken, but not unnecessarily does it steer to meaningful conversations. The answer to this question will tell you things about their schooling, growing up years, family background and you can analyse from these what kind of person they are.
Mind set or principles are those things that hold fast from childhood. So pay attention to these.
2. What kind of movies do you like?Movies have an overpowering effect on most of us. They make us believe in the impossible, motivate us, inspire us to broaden our horizons and leave us with a lasting impression. The reply to this question will tell you about the kind of characters your love relates to, perceptions of the same, interest in the make believe world and taste in cinema, which will speak volumes about their life.
3. Tell me about your profession.A person's profession is reflection of his academic pursuits and harboured interests. The answer to this question will shed light on priorities in life, ambitions, pragmatic pursuits and future plans. The response will show you clearly how important are relationships, and to what extent it is important.
4. Are you a foodie?The way to a man's heart is through his stomach. Therefore, if you are planning to take your love out on a date, you've got to know what he/she likes to eat. A perfect date for a man is defined by conversations over sumptuous meal that makes him smile.
5. What kind of music do you like?Music strikes a chord with your heart, invoking feelings of love, consoling you, lifting your mood and taking you to a whole new level of bliss at times. Find out what kind of music does the trick. This will help you lighten the mood at times of need.
6. What is your idea of a partner?If you really want to be with this person you are getting to know, make an effort to know his/her idea of partner as well. Delve into the depths of the idea of an ideal partner. Find out what he/she is looking for, to know what he/she wants.
7. What are your hobbies?A hobby is one such activity that allows you to find yourself. It is also a form of expression used by many to show their truest emotions. So if you want to see him through his deception of best foot forward, get him talking about his hobbies.
8. What has been your biggest achievement?To reach an accomplishment it takes a devoted drive and indefatigable focus. It takes a passion that ignores deviances. Talking about the accomplishments will show their attitude towards life and his ability to deal with obstacles.
9. What is your favourite thing about yourself?Though this question spells a hint of narcissism, it also helps the person in front of you think about love towards oneself. It will show you his understanding of himself.
10. If you could be invisible for a day, what would you do?Irresistible desires, pranks, sinful pleasures, act of nobility or an intent to make a difference. Find out which one of these your love would do.
11. What do you like best about your best friend?Friends are the family we chose. They are our support system and stay with us through thick and thin. However, there is only one who is the closest to you. Once he gets talking about his best friends, you will know what it takes to befriend this person.